13 Ocak 2017 Cuma

The Simple Present Tense

#The simple present(present simple) describes events that happen regularly.
I always play computer games in the evenings.(Akşamları bilgisayar oynarım)

#The simple present makes statements of fact.
 It gets cold in winter.(Kışları soğuk olur.)

#The simple present can also be used for scheduled future actions.
The train leaves at 18:00 tomorrow evening.(Tren yarın akşam saat 6 da kalkıyor.)

#The simple present can be used to express an opinion.
Julia believes in marriage.(Julia evliliğe inanıyor.)

-Present simple tense Türkçedeki geniş zaman ın karşılığıdır.Genellikle yaparım,ederim,giderim gibi düzenli olarak
yapılan durumlardan bahseder.He,she,it özneleriyle kullanıldığında fiile -s takısı getirilir ve soru cümlelerinde do yardımcı fiili does olarak kullanılır.
Positive                         Negative                        Question
I read book.                   I don't read book            Do ı read book?You read book.             You don't read book.      Do you read book?He reads book.             He doesn't read book.     Does he read book?She reads book.           She doesn't read book.   Does she read book?
It reads book.               It doesn't read book.      Does it read book?
We read book.              We don't read book.       Do we read book?

Example Sentences

He usually does exercises.(O genellikle egzersiz yapar.)
I always eat breakfast.(Ben her zaman kahvaltı yaparım.)
What do you do in your spare time?(Boş zamanlarında ne yaparsın?)
I like reading books.(Kitap okumayı severim.)
She likes swimming in the pool.(O havuzda yüzmeyi sever.)
Where does he usually meet his friends?(O arkadaşlarıyla genellikle nerede buluşur?)





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder